You'll love the diverse selection of music throughout the world of jazz, classic standards, and even a hint of pop played by Jack's 12 piece orchestra! Your guests will be FLOORED not only by our musical talent, but also our professionalism! Call us today to book the BEST group for your special day!
Featuring three saxes, two trumpets, one trombone, guitar, piano, bass, drums, and two vocalists, and led by baritone saxophonist Jack Furlong, the orchestra play jazz standards and arrangements from all over the largest spectrum of jazz, from swing to Latin to ballads to funk and beyond. Their repertoire is always changing, with new material being added constantly, so please don't hesitate to ask if a certain song is not listed in our song list! Featuring GRAMMY nominated saxophonist Tony Gairo, Buddy Rich trumpeter Steve Lombardi, Posi-Tone saxophone recording artist Tom Tallitsch, and "Breaking Bad" (AMC) contributing musician guitarist BD Lenz, you won't find a better group of performers with competitive prices anywhere else!
Here's what others are saying about Jack and the band:
"...Jack Furlong [and his] band have been wonderful supporters of Susan G. Komen for several years. [They] have generously offered their musical talent for our events in addition to donating their music to our fundraising auction. Jack is always professional, prompt, and gracious. His music is beautiful and helps set the tone for the entire evening. Those who bid and win [his band] in the auction have nothing but the highest praise for not only his music, but the level of service provided. Their musical talent as well as their ability to accommodate a variety of venues sets [them] apart from their peers." -Nancy H., Fmr. Executive Director, Central and South Jersey Affiliate, Susan G. Komen For The Cure
"...Jack Furlong...provided the perfect ambiance for the cocktail hour of our wedding reception last summer. The gentlemen were punctual, professional, and a delight to work with. Their musical selection was a joy to listen to and set a light and fun tone for the rest of the evening. Several of our wedding guests approached us throughout the evening just to complement us on choosing such a talented group of musicians. We highly recommend [them] for your wedding or next function!" -Jim and Lauren B., Somerville, MA
"The Jack Furlong Orchestra was the perfect addition to our wedding celebration. Their combination of classic standards and upbeat dance music fluently helped us transition from dinner to dancing. Dancing to Michael Buble's "Everything" was one of the highlights of our night, a moment that we will remember forever. The members of The Jack Furlong Orchestra are truly talented showmen (and women) with a classic sound. We were so pleased with their performance at our reception!" -Chris and Jess E., Hoboken, NJ
In case you’re wondering, here is a sample of the orchestra’s repertoire (if we listed all the songs, we’d be here for a while!):
- It's Not Unusual - Tom Jones
- Save The Last Dance For Me - Michael Buble
- What Is Hip? - Tower of Power
- Cut The Cake - Average White Band
- It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) - Duke Ellington
- Coconut Champagne - Maynard Ferguson (written by Denis DiBlasio)
- Come By Me - Harry Connick Jr.
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen/Michael Buble
- Everything - Michael Buble
- New York State Of Mind - Billy Joel
- Almost Like Being In Love - Various
- Summer Wind - Frank Sinatra
- All Of Me - Various
- Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
- The Best Is Yet To Come - Frank Sinatra/Michael Buble
- Hip To Be Square - Huey Lewis & The News
- Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Buble
- Embraceable You - Gershwin & Gershwin
- Moondance - Michael Buble Version
- Love Is Here To Stay - Frank Sinatra & Nelson Riddle
- I Could Write A Book - Rogers & Hart/Harry Connick Jr.
- Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra/Michael Buble
- Corner Pocket - Count Basie
- Cute - Count Basie
- April In Paris - Count Basie
- The Pink Panther - Henry Mancini
- In The Mood - Glenn Miller
Many More Songs Not Listed - So Just Ask!